List of products by manufacturer General Finishes
Buy GF's award winning waterbased topcoats, waterbase wood stains, glazes and oil based finishes for your next home project. These wood finishing products are consumer friendly, designed for easy use with more pigment and depth of color than any other finishes on the market.More
- rm-R-Seal topcoats are made with only the highest quality urethane resin, making them extremely durable and long lasting. They are formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush, thus eliminating drips and sags. They penetrate to provide deep down protection and that "natural" look. Visit the General Finishes Design...$18.99View
- Home of the popular Java Gel stain that has been featured across the nation's social media for upcycling furniture and cabinets. Gel Stains are heavy-bodied and do not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-based stains do, providing the deepest, richest colors of any oil based stain available. Visit the General Finishes Design...
- General Finishes Outdoor Oil is an exterior-rated penetrating linseed oil. It contains UV stabilizers, mildew prohibitors, and twice the oil contained in competing brands. Use Outdoor Oil for all exterior outdoor wood projects, particularly wood furniture. It can be used by itself, over any stain, and on pressure treated wood. Outdoor Oil is available in...$25.99View
- Chalk Style Paint is a casual chalky interior matte paint in 20 contemporary colors. This new palette has colors inspired by relaxed Scandinavian hues, British tradition and American favorites. Visit the General Finishes Design Center OR Pinterest Board for more furniture finishing ideas. Click here for the color chart.$14.99View
- Water Based Dye Stains penetrate deep into the wood to magnify the grain beautifully. They will provide your project with more depth and color vibrancy than any other stain. This product is excellent for highly figured woods like mahogany, walnut, or maple. Visit the General Finishes Design Center OR Pinterest Board for...
- FOF is a truly "Flat" water based topcoat with a velvety look and feel. Made with a durable self cross-linking acrylic, its performance characteristics are similar to High Performance. In addition it may be used over or under High Performance. Visit the General Finishes Design Center OR Pinterest Board for more furniture finishing ideas.$27.99View
- Glaze Effects are translucent water based colors used to create beautiful decorative finishes such as distressing, marble, shabby chic, burnishing, color washing, rag rolling and wood graining. Glaze Effects can be inter-mixed or layered to create custom colors. They may also be layered over one another to create deeper, richer looks. Visit the...$22.99View
- Winner of Fine Woodworking's Best Overall Choice Award, High Performance Top CoatClick and drag to move is the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. It contains a UV Stabilizer to retard the finish from breaking down in sunlight. And with its pure polyurethane durability, it can even be used on floors. Visit the...$26.99View
- Available in 26 colors, General Finishes Milk Paint is a high quality interior/exterior pre-mixed paint. Not a true "casein based milk paint" but a modern version of old world paint with a strong mineral base. It is adaptable and UV resistant. It may be applied via brush or spray and possesses excellent flow and leveling properties. Visit the General...$22.99View
- Pearl Effects are water based decorative, acrylic pearlescent colors used to create specialty finishes. Available in Argentine, Bronze, Burnished, Champagne, Copper and Tawny; you are sure to find one to add the finishing touch to your project. Visit the General Finishes Design Center OR Pinterest Board for more furniture...$39.99View
- Water Based Wood Stains have all the advantages of oil based stains: they spread easily, can be repaired, blend effortlessly and have plenty of open time. The thicker formula allows controlled penetration, which will reduce blotching on softer woods such as Aspen, Pine and Maple. Need some inspiration? Visit the General Finishes Design...